The main focus of our consulting activities is on providing state-of-the-art solutions and concepts for all fields of application of personnel and aptitude diagnostics. In this context we work for regional and international companies and organisations of all sizes. Whenever possible, we combine the diagnostic elements with elements of personnel development to enable learning and continuing development even during the diagnostic process.
Services offered in the field of management diagnostics:
- Potential analysis assessments as group processes to identify and promote executives, employees and project leaders.
- Development centers and orientation centers as group processes to assess the current situation and, based on this assessment, to provide for targeted personnel development.
- Management audits and management potential analyses (MPA) as individual-based processes to fill vacancies and/or to promote professional development.
- Integrated development workshops that combine diagnostics with personnel development through elements of training.
- Midlife reviews for experienced top performers and executives, enabling a comparison of their self-perception with their perception by others and, if requested, reorientation of their individual development after many years of professional experience.
- Interview and observer training programmes to enable qualification for HR officers and executives.
- Competence management: Competence models serve as the basis for all stages in personnel and organisational development: finding, contacting and recruiting personnel; getting to know and employing personnel; and continuing to develop personnel, i.e. promoting, retaining and managing personnel. We are engaged in the field of process facilitation and content design related to the development, preparation and implementation of skills- and competence models (catalogues of criteria for leadership & collaboration) as well as in the field of tool development based on competence models and corporate mission statements (HR tools such as recruiting systems, interview guidelines, training and educational concepts).
What we think is particularly important in management diagnostics:
- Taking into account the general cultural and intercultural framework in companies
- Focussing on the strengths and resources of the participating candidates
- Ensuring a high degree of transferability and development in diagnostics