We offer our clients professional individual coaching for employees and executives of all ages and backgrounds. Our concepts to assist and consult individuals have a sound methodological and psychological basis while encouraging openness and creative process development. The main subjects of our coaching programmes include personality development, strengthening a sense of self-responsibility, and improving job satisfaction as well as identifying new and challenging perspectives in the workplace.
Services offered in the field of coaching:
- Reflecting on and analysis of (critical) feedback received in the workplace.
- Improving communication skills as well as social and emotional skills.
- Developing, strengthening and optimising leadership skills.
- Developing potential and personality (career management).
- Personal assessment: reflecting on status, role and future.
- Coping with crisis situations and developments at work.
- Optimising self- and stress management.
- Providing assistance with (current) social and leadership-related conflicts.
- Providing career coaching and (new) job orientation.
What we think is particularly important when coaching individuals:
- Concentrating on two basic goals: to take pleasure in achievement and to be capable of it
- Combining psychological expertise with authentic sympathy and guidance
- Making possible what can be done, not striving for the impossible